Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Grönsnabbvinge - Callophrys rubi - Green Hairstreak

click to enlarge
NF Photo 130505, Mogetorp

 
 Grönsnabbvinge - Callophrys rubi - Green Hairstreak
NF Photo 130508, KÄK

My favourite has finally awaken.  I´m always happy when I see this little beauty. It is small, not bigger then my thumbnail. It likes sunshine and blueberry bushes.

NF Winged
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
 , , , ,

11 comments:

Lil said...

Very beautiful photos.

eileeninmd said...

The Green Hairstreak is very pretty. Lovely photo.

Belita Isabel Janeira said...

Beautiful captures of the butterfly that has a nice colour. In Potugal,I have never seen that butterfly colour...

joanne said...

fabulous shots ... I love his striped antennae...and of course his great color..

MitchyLR said...

Beautiful butterfly shots!! It almost seems to glow in the sunlight!!

Husbilen-Ellen said...

Vilket skimmer ii vingarna!

NatureFootstep said...

thanks!

Unknown said...

Vacker färg. Den är mycket fin.

ExploreColorado said...

You got some lovely captures.

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

I have never seen butterflies like this! Beautiful colours and fascinating!

Crafty Green Poet said...

lovely photos, one of my favourite butterflies too, such a pretty colour